Here are a few Valentine's Day craft ideas that can be used at home:
- Heart Shapes: Cut out different sized heart shapes from construction paper and have the students practice sorting and classifying them by size.
- Paper Weaving: Cut strips of construction paper and have the students weave them together to make a Valentine's Day card or decoration. This can be a fun way to practice fine motor skills and pattern recognition.
- Heart Suncatchers: Cut out heart shapes from contact paper and have the students place tissue paper or other small scraps of colorful paper on top to create a beautiful suncatcher. This can be a great way to teach color recognition and matching.
- Fingerprint Hearts: Use ink pads to make fingerprints on a piece of paper, then use markers to turn the fingerprints into hearts. This is a fun way to teach pattern recognition and fine motor skills.
- CWLC is now hiring for multiple full-time positions and subs! Please see our open positions and an application.
- REGISTERING. FALL CLASSES. Please refer your friends & family!
- February 02: Groundhog Day
- February 14: Valentine's Day
- February 19: President's Day